(Accelerated Knowledge Acquisition Technique through Information and Communication Technologies)
Content and objectives of the training
Promote professional integration and access to employment for non-French-speaking migrant adults seeking employment and contribute to the continued employment of all post-alpha employees with little or no qualifications, thanks to the acceleration of acquisition of level A2 and introduction to ICT and carry out accelerated action with the aim of removing the obstacles to access to employment linked to low linguistic and digital mastery and to stimulate the interest of participants by encouraging them to adopt a new mode of connected, mobile and collaborative learning
Two evaluations (initial and final) are scheduled:
- Initial assessment and positioning: it makes it possible to determine the skills of the trainee upon entering training. Positioning takes different forms: tests, self-positioning questionnaires. Corrections are made by trainers who position the trainee in relation to the basic skills framework. The assessment is completed by an exploratory interview which allows the trainee to be positioned with regard to their needs and objectives. This interview covers the following aspects in particular: language skills, training followed, professional experience, transversal skills linked to a possible professional project, the purpose of the training, previous and parallel approaches undertaken by the trainee. This individual interview measures the gaps between the acquired knowledge and the skills necessary to achieve the objectives. It allows you to build a training course.
- Final evaluation: at the end of the course, a final evaluation is organized by presenting a professional French diploma for sectors in tension valid for life at level A1, A2 or B1 CEFR.
TAAC-TIC A1 216H / from September 4, 2023 to December 14, 2023 Monday to Friday (3 hours per day) / 48 days / 10 weeks the date of the final exam December 15, 2023 the intermediate evaluation will be organized on October 24
TAAC-TIC A2 144H from January 2, 2024 to MARCH 7, 2024 Monday to Friday (3 hours per day) / 48 days / 10 weeks the date of the final exam March 14, 2024 the intermediate evaluation will be organized on February 2, 2024
TAAC-TIC B1 144H from March 11, 2024 to May 22, 2024 Monday to Friday (3 hours per day) / 48 days / 10 weeks the date of the final exam May 23, 2024 the intermediate evaluation will be organized on April 12, 2024
Our approach is an action-based approach, anchored in a constructivist paradigm and takes task-based learning to a level where the classroom and the outside world are integrated into authentic communicative practices. In addition, the approach emphasizes the learner's ability to act. It promotes the organization of learning through realistic and unifying scenarios, which cover several lessons and lead to a final task/project. which involves collaborative work.
Action scenarios are generally developed through stages involving communicative activities of reception, production, interaction and mediation of concepts and/or communication, inspired by CEFR descriptors. The final phase of the scenario is the collaborative production of an artifact or performance. Learners decide how to complete the task/project; Teachers provide language input, resources via YouTube, links as well as Google Classroom WhatsApp groups for collective work and support to the class, group or individuals as needed.
The emphasis is on autonomy and authenticity of resources, themes and practices. Learners can use sources shared on WhatsApp and Google Classroom. Self-assessment of results using selected descriptors is quite common. The communicative approach emphasizes the ability to communicate in a foreign language by taking into account the communication situation. It thus complements the action-based approach which requires carrying out tasks in a very specific language context.
- Use IT
- Accessing a job [this project aims to set up a series of collective and individual actions, technical, practical and theoretical actions which allow everyone to develop professional communication skills and trigger the desire to access to a better mastery of the language especially in its professional use]
- Prepare a French language diploma or certification [TEF A2]
Level of language and skills targeted by the training: CECRL : A2
Expected audience for level A1
Level of education and mastery of basic knowledge :
- Level of education indifferent
- Does not master basic knowledge
Language skills upon entry into training :
- CECRL :
- Oral: Infra A1, A1, A2
- Written: Infra A1, A1, A2
Certificate or diploma offered: TEF or DFP A1
Expected audience for level A2
Language skills upon entry into training : A1
Certificate or diploma offered: TEF or DFP A2
Expected audience for level B1
Language skills upon entry into training : A2
Certificate or diploma offered: TEF or DFP B1
Type of audience :
- Foreign nationals from outside the European Union, in a regular situation except Ukrainian beneficiaries of temporary protection, signatories of a republican integration contract (CIR) for less than 5 years and holders of a residence permit for less than 5 years issued under family immigration, professional immigration or international protection are prioritized:
- Statutory refugees,
- Newly arrived women and refugees, more particularly affected by isolation, socio-professional downgrading,
- young new arrivals and refugees under 26 years old,
- New arrivals and non-reader-non-writer refugees on the post-CIR journey.
Our actions welcome a public who have obtained the benefit of international protection before the year 2022
Useful informationScope of training :
From 02/01/2022 to 03/22/2022Hourly volume : 3HTraining registration cost : 0
No annual membership to the structure requested in additionPassing a French language certification or diploma : Support is included as part of the training for certifications or diplomasChildcare : No