Etudiant 20H

Non-European students, with a student visa or a student residence permit.

Choose the formula that best suits you based on your objectives.

These annual programs extend over 3 to 4 cycles of 24 weeks.

It is aimed at non-European students with a student visa or a student residence permit.

Program Details

• Purchase of the manual (Hôtellerie-restauration.COM) INTERNATIONAL KEY required: Levels A1, A2 = €28.40 / Levels B1, B2 = €31.70 / Level C1 = €37.60

• Registration fees: €70 (to be paid once a year)

• Pre-registration fees (visa application): €135

• Number: 10 to 15 people per class

• Locations: 3 All. du Lavoir, 95130 Franconville

• Levels offered: A1 to C1

• Public: Students aged at least 18 years old, with a student visa or a student residence permit

• An online interview as well as a mandatory assessment test to define the student’s level

Visa information

In order to follow one of these programs, you must have student status. To do this, you can pre-register with ABC Formation and apply for a visa from the Consulate in your country.

ABC Formation supports you step by step in this pre-registration.

Formulas and prices

PACKAGE 20H Monday to Friday (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)  

French: 20 hours/week and Workshops & Activities

Course content


Professional French

20 hours/week

Discover the French language and culture and progress in speaking and writing thanks to comprehensive training:

•    Grammar / Vocabulary

•    Oral and written comprehension

•    Performing authentic tasks

•    Interaction in various situations

Workshops and activities

8 hours/week

Workshops and activities 5 hours/week

Accelerate your progress: speak French in a variety of contexts!

Cultural activities (3 hours/week)

Set off to explore Paris and converse in French in the capital's must-see or unusual places.



At the end of a minimum 12-week cycle, students take the Professional French Diploma in the sector of Tourism, Hospitality, and Catering THR   or the Professional French Diploma Business DFP of CCI

The Professional French Diplomas are designed by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris Île-de-France for businesses and young professionals.

Academic recognition

They are offered in 123 universities and management schools in the world such as Duke University, Georgetown University, MGIMO in Moscow, Bocconi University in MilanHEC Paris, etc.

The CEMS (The Global Alliance in Management Education) recognizes them for validating the French level of students in its 32 schools.

National recognitions

Professional French Diplomas are recognized by several ministries in Europe (France, Switzerland, Italy, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Austria, etc.).

International recognition

The French diploma in international relations was designed in partnership with the International Organization of the Francophonie, which recognizes and prescribes it in different international programs.

Business Diplomas also benefit from European ALTE label which grants them European and international scientific recognition.

Contactez département internationale


WhatsApp : (+33) 07 83 67 16 16

How to register

You are not an EU national
You wish to stay in France for more than 90 days

I am applying for a student visa: do my pre-registration.

ONLINE only. Click on “PRE-REGISTRATION” and follow the instructions.

I have obtained my visa: how do I register?
You must make your final registration for our Student 20H program “General French 10H/week. + Workshops & Activities”.

I have had my visa for 1 year: how do I renew it?

You must make your final registration for one of our 20H Student Programs.
You will obtain your registration certificate and the ABC Formation student card.

Do I need a visa to study in France?

  • National of a European Union country: you do not need a visa.
  • National of a country outside the European Union:
  • Stay of less than 90 days: the visa to be requested is a short-stay visa called a “Schengen visa”. Some countries are exempt from this visa.
  • Stay of more than 90 days: the visa to be requested is a long-stay visa adapted to the duration and reasons for the stay.

Will I be able to change courses if I wish?

  • change level: your teacher must have noticed that your level is not adapted to that of his class.
    Ask your teacher.
  •  change teacher: the educational director will assign you another teacher.
    Please send an email to
  •  change schedule: provided that a course of your level is available.