SUPPORT PROVIDED FOR THE TRAINING OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
To ensure accessibility for people with disabilities to our training, we have adapted some of our rooms so that they meet the accessibility standards established by Qualiopi. The rooms which comply with these standards are the following: the Solidarité room, the Marianne room and the Élysée room. These rooms have been specially designed to allow all our learners, regardless of their disability, to participate fully and comfortably in our training. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for all of our participants, and these rooms are an example of our commitment to accessibility.
ABC Formation aims to enable people with disabilities to follow training activities in the same way as other audiences.
ABC Formation can implement support measures with the Trainer and our partnership network.
We will ensure logistical, technical and educational reception and organizational solutions at the training location so that your training takes place in the best conditions.
IDENTIFICATION AND TAKEAWAY OF DISABILITY
Identification and initial consideration of your disability will be carried out either:
- During the initial collection of the need expressed by the prescriber or yourself at our reception or on our site when you register for a session: the request will then be transmitted to our disability representative
Depending on your situation, this needs analysis can take place:
- During an interview with the ABC Formation Disability Representative and the Trainer
DISABILITY REFERENCE Ms VANNIER email@example.com 01 34 15 40 62
Vyou will then be able to express in complete confidentiality and freedom your disability, the difficulties you encounter as well as the particular adaptations that suit you best.
Specific adaptations can be implemented according to your needs:
- Educational route
- Learning pace
- Learning Tools and Means
- Accessibility to the training location
- Technical, human and financial assistance
- Mobilization of the teaching team
- Mobilization of partners serving people with disabilities
The partners : Disability Resource Training from AGEFIPH and Cape Town employment 95 support towards employment